- Huntington Beach, CA
- Seaside Heights, NJ
- San Onofre, CA
Registration for USST Stop 3 is now OPEN. **Note the schedule change** SUP Surf is now on Sunday, June 16.
San Clemente Times http://www.sanclementetimes.com/blog/2013/04/17/sup-tour-success/
These races will be approximately 5-6 km long sprint races, closer to the surf with multiple transitions through the waves. These races are intended to be world class level and to test the skills of the best racers.
This race will be approximately 4-5 km race, set on a triangular course, starting and running outside the surf line, with the finish being a single paddle through the surf to the beach finish line. The course will be monitored for surf conditions and event organizers will assist entrants in paddling out through the surf line.
Each of these SUP Surf events will be staffed by ASP level judges, computer scored and run like clock-work. The Pro division will feature world class competition and the Open division will give the weekend warriors a chance to SUP Surf in a professional event format.
From the WallNews & Information
- Happy Thanksgiving everyone, have a safe and happy Holiday. We are looking forward to a great tour next year. :)
- Watch Battle of the Paddle pre show on Sup Connect http://www.supconnect.com/ #SupconnectLive #SUP pic.twitter.com/JpW6WOh7Bg
SupConnect.com - Stand Up Paddle Boarding Magazine & Community
SupConnect.com - The Facebook of SUP, Connecting Stand Up Paddle Boarders Around the World thru Editorial, an Online Community, and Global Grassroots Involvement.
- This is another reason to buy a SUP board and get out in the water.
SUP-ing ... or just 'Stand Up Paddling', the perfect way to stay fit this summer and possibly even loose those few extra holiday-pounds :-)
- Will SUP make the Olympics?
Mondays With The Mad Scientist: SUP Racing @ The Olympics…?! [Part 2]
Last week Jim Terrell from Quickblade talked about Stand Up Paddling in the Olympics - if/why/when/how it should be there... but now we want to know exactly what SUP racing will look like if it ever makes the Olympics. So sit back and enjoy Jim Terrell's SUP Racing In The Olympics: Part 2. → READ…
- We got some love from SupConnect. Thanks Riviera Paddleboards for being there with us!
Overcast skies at the @[491061307622444:274:US SUP Tour] at Church's (San Onofre, CA), knee-high surf and 10mph winds from the northwest. Swing by if you're around! www.ussuptour.com
#UsSupTour #Supconnect #paddleboard #sup #standuppaddle
- Note: page settings have been updated - you should be able to tag photos now
- Feel free to tag, share, download, etc.!
Photos from Sunday's SUP Surf Event
Feel free to tag, share, download, etc.!